The Edwards folks set up a website which makes fun of the Clinton campaign organization's "planting" of questions for Hillary to be asked, as was recently revealed in press reports.
The site includes a list of the top 10 questions "plants' should never ask Hillary, and this "Field guide to spotting Hillary plants":
1. Questions begin with "what is your superfantastic solution to..."
2. You see folks carrying a small binder of "Safe and Approved Questions for Hillary"
3. They're wearing a "Questions are hard - so plant them" t-shirt
4. They get winks and high-fives from the Clinton staff after the question
5. You notice that someone is holding up cue cards in front of the person asking the question
More: Plants for Hillary.com
Note: Wizbang Blue is now closed and our authors have moved on. Paul Hooson can now be found at Wizbang Pop!. Please come see him there!